CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

+--- ka-tish ka-tish ---+

wow...so many thingz happened...

freakin exam was so ARGH!!!!!
today was add mathz n science....
science was AWESOME!!!
and when i say awesome...
it meanz it sukz!!!!


i freaakin got whipped....ka-tish ka-tish
it was hardcore....Baz locked my arms and Noel took the tie...
and started whippin ma chest....damn it...
hahahahahhaha...

me n Aly are in so much trouble...
well mainly me...
Pn Aminah...our history teacher...
wrote in our exercise book...
"JAWAPAN SAMA DENGAN ALIA/WILSON"
"SIAPA TIRU SIAPA..JUMPA SAYA!"

haizz...
den after tat...
we set thingz rght with Ai Dee...
we're now FRIENDS again....
wee~
we did our good bye wave...
well...aly came up with it...

then walkin dwn...
ma paperz fell out of my pocket and unto the road...
sum dude on the motorbike went over it and made it all fly around...
the traffic light turned RED!!!
then i was lik mad person runnin round pickin it aall up..
Aly was staandin by the side laughin...oi...Aly...HELP LA DAMN IT!!!
hahahahahahaha....

Baz wanted me n Aly to see sum VC in youtube....
then i saw it just now....
it is NAS-TY!!!!!
sum gay dude..signin "u want to do it in my butt"
ARGH!!! u nasty....
hahahahaha...

u guys should watch tiz movie...I'M WAITIN....ARGH!!!!


0 comments: